I know, I know, I just posted a list a month ago, but here it is the end of February and I have a whole new list of faves to share with you. I swear, the world is full of lovely and wonderful and great and useful and delicious things.
- Clinique Chubby Stick Color Lip Balm – I had read multiple rave reviews of these and was curious to give them a try. I found them on Amazon for a little less than full price and tossed one in my shopping cart. Now I understand the hype. I am a fan. My one complaint is that you have to be careful because the tip breaks off easily. That wouldn’t be a big deal, except that there’s very little actual product in the tube, so I really don’t want to lose or waste any.
- A mini Sharpie in my purse – What? You don’t find yourself needing a Sharpie while you’re out and about? I do and I’m happy to have one handy.
- Dark chocolate covered soybeans from Whole Foods – Salty + sweet, one of my favorite combos. Plus, I’m getting the health benefits of dark chocolate and soy. Double win.
- My custom breakfast blend – Autumn Wheat cereal, a sprinkle of Chocolate O’s, whatever fruit I have on hand (pomegranate seeds RULE), and a teaspoon of chia seeds. It takes great and there’s enough protein in there to fill me up so that I’m not ravenous two hours before lunch.
- Yoga socks – They’re like gloves for feet, which makes putting them on and getting my toes lined up in the proper places a bit of a challenge. But the grips on the soles keep me from slipping around and now my feet don’t get icy cold while I’m getting my ommmmm on. (Important lesson: Do not put lotion on your feet before doing yoga. You will slip and slide around. I had to make that mistake TWICE before I actually learned my lesson. I damn near slipped out of Downward Dog and probably would have broken my fool head.)
What are your faves these days?