Today’s the day, my holiday peeps! It’s the 5th annual Holiday Homes Tour!
Are you ready to go peeking into other people’s homes (in a totally non-creepy way)? Grab a large coffee, crack your knuckles, do a few stretches, and let’s DO THIS.
There are a few bloggers who have participated every year*, so I’ve highlighted their names in bold.
* Why yes, YES indeed, I do have a spreadsheet of participants from year to year. What?
- Me, Jen on the Edge
- Bad at Being Mom – Cassi has such a beautiful tree this year and one of the best nativity scenes I’ve ever seen.
- Bite Size – I adore Molly’s front porch decorations and should have followed her example this year.
- The Borrowed Abode – I totally covet Jane’s coffee table display.
- Chicken Wire and Paper Flowers – Think you know how to put lights on your tree? Think again. Becky also shares her other decorations, including some she’s had a loooooong time.
- Fatuous Observations – If you’re not reading Patience, you should be. Her holiday decor was inspired by Pinterest and I was convulsed with laughter by the time I finished reading her post.
- Green Girl in Wisconsin - This year is a pinecone-free zone at Chez Green Girl. Instead she went for bright, shiny, fresh!
- I’m Mrs. Brightside – Mrs. B. changed up her decor this year and gave a hint of what to expect: lime green.
- Juggling Life – I love how personal and family-oriented Jenn’s decorations are.
- Meandering the Maze – Andrea’s decorating style is a combination of old and new, with traditional ornaments and decorations mixed with handmade sentimental ones, with a bit of whimsy thrown in.
- Pearly Wag – Go check out M’s fabulous Christmas table.
- Prairie Trails – Christmas in the Black Hills of South Dakota.
- Small Town Me – Every year, her house looks a little bit different. What will she do differently this year?
- Spokalulu – “Decorated by Dad, two teenage boys, and Frankenboot”
- Strictly Guiding – The decorations here always make me smile. Go see why. (Hint: Look for the pterodactyl.)
What are you waiting for? Don’t hang around here. Start clicking away. And check back throughout the day, as I’ll be adding a few more links.