Part of a series about setting small manageable monthly goals…
Oh would you look at that. Another month has just flown by. It’s time to review our monthly goals and see how we did. Here is what I hoped to do in October:
- Be careful about my eating and use SparkPeople to help me stay on track. I was only moderately successful with this. Mostly healthy choices from day to day, but a bit too much snacking in the evenings.
- Weed my garden and take care of my fall yard chores. I’m nearly done with this; another two hours or so and I can call it finished.
Looking ahead to November, I have three goals:
- Get my nighttime snacking under control, as in, mostly non-existent. If I do snack, it needs to be vegetables, fruits, or something healthy in small proportions.
- Finish putting together our vacation photo album on Shutterfly and have it printed. Yes, I know we’ve been back more than two months. No, I’m not done, not even close to it. Shameful, I know.
- Make serious progress on my Christmas shopping list and have nearly everyone done by the end of the month. By everyone I mean our parents, nieces and nephews, and anyone else who is not a resident of Jenworld. Teachers and local friends are also an exception to this, as the former will receive gift cards and the latter might possibly get some sort of food gifts that need to be fresh. I don’t want to spend December rushing from store to store, not when I could be hanging out with my family and friends and doing fun things.
How about everyone else? How did you do on your October goals? Do you have any November goals?