Here it is, the 3rd annual Holiday Homes Tour! Woot! I’m so excited to see everyone’s homes.
Participating bloggers (some have descriptions, as provided by the bloggers themselves or by me if I’ve seen their decor before):
- Me (duh) — an odd mix of traditional and mod decor
- Ay Que Vida! — Her style includes whatever is sentimental to her, including a real tree and colored lights.
- Badness Jones — whimsical, colourful, and fun — the more glitter the better!
- Blog This Mom — Cheri has a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. I’m not kidding.
- Brightside Susan — This California blogger is going with a red, green, and white theme this year.
- Bunny Go Round — I saw Bunny’s house last year and you have to see it to believe it. So. Much. Christmas!!!
- Frannie Fires Back — traditional decor up in the snowy North
- Gathering Dust
- Green Girl in Wisconsin — simple decorations with an eco flair
- Home Grown — Angie lives in an old farmhouse out in the country and puts up several beautiful trees every year.
- Juggling Life — Christmas in Southern California. Knowing Jenn, her decor will include lots of fun family items.
- Keep Calm and Carry on Cooking — I cannot wait to see how my Kiwi friend decorates!
- Kim Kasch Blogsite — a very Danish Christmas
- Lariats and Lavender — Their Christmas tree is SO FAB!
- Little Miss Sunshine State — Christmas in Florida!
- Perks of Being a JAP — Christmas in a New York City apartment
- Prairie Trails — Christmas in South Dakota.
- Ready… Row — Go check out what has to be one of the fattest Christmas trees ever. Stupendous.
- The Reluctant Athlete — Gorgeous Christmas decor (I’ve gotten a sneak peak) in a this family’s new home.
- Sarah’s Soap Worthy Life
- Small & Chic in C’ville — Jeannine’s style is tailored, shiny, and blue!
- Small Town Mom — California cool with an artistic flair
- Scribblings of a Soccer Mom — Go check out her many trees!
- So Not Zen — Go check out Shana’s recently-downsized home in the Pacific Northwest. She’s shooting for classy and simple, but her daughter might cram 3,000 s.f. of decorations into an 1,1oo s.f. condo.
- Strictly Guiding — A family-friendly home in England. See if you can spot the Dr. Who, Tolkein, and Playmobil inspired decorations.
- This Isn’t What I Ordered — This is such a lovely house, with so many wonderful touches. And, now I have Spode Christmas dishes envy.
- Unmitigated — Mary is going to blog about the decorations at the museum where she works.
- Why Does the Bird Sing — Go find out if the cats or the toddler wreaked havoc on the tree.
If your blog is missing, email me at jenontheedge (at) embarqmail (dot) com and I’ll add you a.s.a.p. (Or as a.s.a.p. as I can be, depending on if I’m out running.)
So, don’t stick around here, start clicking away. You have all weekend to admire everyone’s decorations. When we come back next week, I’m going to share my favorite holiday tunes with you.