Nothing says love like a fierce, scary look in a guy’s eye

I saw this over at Blackbird‘s last week and adored it so much that I immediately posted it on Facebook.  I still love it so much that now I have to post it here.

Tough guys sing Savage Garden:

Those are some seriously devoted guys.  Couldn’t you just FEEL the emotion coming out of your computer screen?

And don’t you just adore the old guy sitting in the back and nodding along with the music?

In other news, Mother Nature sent us the gift of snow yesterday, with more predicted for today.  Luckily, it’s the wet, messy stuff that won’t stick, so I don’t need to worry about adding to the 4″ thick solid layer of snow that still covers most of my backyard.

Spring cannot come soon enough.

0 Responses to Nothing says love like a fierce, scary look in a guy’s eye

1. jenn says:

Sheer awesomeness. (The video, not the snow).

2. We’re supposed to get 8 inches tomorrow! But this IS New England. You should be getting some spring!

3. Sarah says:

OMG! I LOVE the youtube clip! That is awesome! I mantain that tough guys are really teddybears underneath it all! (I need your facebook info again) Thanks for sharing!

4. paperdiva says:

Sorry about the more snow. It’s been sheer lovliness here this past week.
    Cool video. Didja see the sideburns on that one guy?

5. I love that they’re still holding their pints.

6. Jacey says:

That vid had me in tears. The laughter kind. But it was incredibly…. sweet? I don’t know. I’m not sure why they’re doing it… but it was… awesome.

Absolutely love it :)

8. melissawest says:

I did so enjoy this video–those folks take their football VERY seriously. I happened to be in England once during the World Cup. The pubs were PACKED with enthusiasm that makes our Super Bowl look pretty tame.

9. Violet says:

Oh, this is beautiful! I think I just fell in love with 100 British guys.

10. Becca says:

awesome! I love the working class accents too!